The Queen has been compelled to withdraw out of a service at Paul’s Cathedral as she is “under the weather” said the officials of the Buckingham Palace. While Monarch pulls out of St Paul’s service at last minute due to illness.

Several statements have been released of the queen being at ill health. The 92-year-old is anticipated to witness the 200th anniversary of the Order of St Michael and St George on Thursday.

However, the Duke of Kent represented her.  “The Queen is feeling under the weather today and has decided not to attend this morning’s service at St Paul’s Cathedral marking the 200th anniversary of the Order of St Michael and St George. Her Majesty will be represented by The Duke of Kent as Grand Master of the Order.” – said a statement from the Buckingham Palace.

At this stage of life hospital and doctors are not expected to be involved. Despite the ill health conditions, the queen traveled from Buckingham Palace to Windsor on late Thursday as scheduled.

As fixed the queen is expected to visit engagements of Scotland for the complete next week. The news was released after the wake of the Queen’s eye surgery.

The queen has selected to put on sunglasses instead of scraping down the public engagement series. The private King Edward VII’s hospital in London was the venue where the queen had undergone the delicate eye surgery. Howbeit, she was treated as a day patient there.

She has been seeking a halt from her foreign travels, leaving behind hectic haul ventures to the young members of her family. On the other side, Buckingham Palace is set to host a teeming schedule for this year in Scotland.

While the Keys at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh is all set to greet the queen in their ceremony on Monday, July 2.

You can also view HOW LOVE ISLAND AUSTRALIA’S TEDDY BRIGGS SPEAKS OF HIS PAST

Related Articles
Next Story
Going Viral
After Land Rover Crash of Prince Philip the Road is Under Review After Five Deaths in Six Years

After Land Rover Crash of Prince Philip the Road is Under Review After Five Deaths in Six Years

by Haimantee Ghosh January 18, 2019
In the last six years, five more deadly accident has taken place on the road where the Duke of Edinburgh faced collision during driving nearby Sandringham Estate. Norfolk County Council has planned to talk about the safety of the section of the B1439 less than 24 hours after the overturning of the Land Rover of Prince Philip. The meeting had been arranged already at 10 am for discussing the review...